AC220V 20A Digital Voltage Meter Energy Meter LCD 5KW Power Voltmeter Ammeter Current Amps watt PF Frequency meter tester detector indicator
Active Power Calculation Description
Active power is calculated as: P = U I cos, cos represents the power factor, purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, inductive and capacitive load load power factor 0-1; therefore purely resistive load test time, P is substantially equal to or close to U I; test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.) when, P Less than U I As for the specific number to keep the power factor related to power factor different for each appliance, please show table prevail.
- Size: 90×54.5x28mm
- Apply to power grid voltage range 110V-220V
- Working voltage: 85 ~ 250VAC
- Test voltage: 85 ~ 250VAC
- Rated power: 20A / 5000W
- Working Frequency: 45-65Hz
- Measurement accuracy: 1.0
- network voltage direct power supply, no external power supply, measurement precision, large-screen LCD liquid crystal screen display clearly.
- Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, power).
- Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, the backlight and power flicker tips).
- The power alarm threshold preset function (can set up their own power alarm threshold).
- The power button clear function.
- Power-down data storage function.
- Large-screen LCD screen full display function (display voltage, current, active power, power).
- Backlight: display and key
Display voltage, current, power, energy parameters from the large-screen LCD screen simultaneously.
1. 20A digital voltmeter 1pcs（Does not include external shunt, include built-in 20A shunt）